AESQ welcomes new members. AESQ membership is open to organizations that are engaged in the Aero Engine supply chain.
Membership Benefits & Levels
- Contribute to the work of the AESQ and support its working groups
- Participate in Supplier Forums for dialog on industry optional approaches for implementation of quality requirements.
- Gain visibility and recognition on AESQ’s website
- Have a voice in promoting the development of voluntary consensus standards addressing aero engine supplier quality concerns benefiting your company
- Greater networking opportunities with other companies and business opportunities
- Participate in Subject Matter Interest Groups
- Join the Communities of Practice Conversations on LinkedIn
- AESQ Strategy Group Member – AESQ Strategy Group Members are specified in the AESQ Charter due to their critical support resulting in the establishment of the AESQ Strategy Group.
- AESQ Member – AESQ Membership is open to organizations that are engaged in the Aero Engine supply chain. Member organizations are required to participate in the work of the AESQ by providing resources to support the AESQ working groups. Representatives from AESQ Member organizations shall be senior leaders from the organization or subject matter experts in a relevant area.
Annual Membership Dues
Applications for AESQ Membership shall be review by the AESQ Steering Group in accordance with the AESQ Charter. Once approved, continued membership is dependent upon active participation in the working groups and payment of membership dues.
- AESQ Strategy Group Membership – $8,000 per organization per annum
- AESQ Membership – $1,000 per organization per annum
Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.