AESQ welcomes new members. AESQ membership is open to organizations that are engaged in the Aero Engine supply chain.
Membership Benefits & Levels
- AESQ Steering Group Member – AESQ Steering Group Members are specified in the AESQ Charter due to their critical support resulting in the establishment of the AESQ Consortium.
- AESQ Contributing Member – AESQ Contributing Membership is open to organizations that are engaged in the Aero Engine supply chain. Contributing Member organizations are required to participate in the work of the AESQ by providing resources to support the AESQ committees. Representatives from AESQ Contributing Member organizations shall be senior leaders from the organization or subject matter experts in a relevant area.
AESQ Contributing Member Benefits
- Have a voice in AESQ Activities
- Participate in AESQ Committees
- Lead and/or participate on Subject Matter Interest Groups (SMIGs)
- Participate in AESQ Meetings
- Networking opportunities with aero engine organizations
- Visibility and recognition on AESQ's website
- Access to AESQ materials
Annual Membership Dues
Applications for AESQ Membership shall be review by the AESQ Steering Group in accordance with the AESQ Charter. Once approved, continued membership is dependent upon active participation in the working groups and payment of membership dues.
- AESQ Contributing Membership – $1,000 per organization per annum
Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.